Welcome & Thank You For Reading!

I have gone through some major changes this past year and have managed to lose 90+ pounds. I follow a strict Low Carb lifestyle. I have found many delicious Low Carb recipes and this is the place where I plan to show them in addition to new recipes I try. I am not a chef. Once in a while I make my own recipes but I more so I tend to tweak a lot of recipes to make them lower in carbs. I also strongly believe in giving the credit to where I get my recipes from. Dinners are my specialty but I am always looking for new ideas for breakfast. Leftovers are my go to's for lunches as well. 

To answer a few questions: Yes, I have a tiny kitchen. I will post pictures to show how small it is and what I have to work with. I do not have a dishwasher which is a HUGE pain. But despite the lack of a dishwasher and a small kitchen I have found ways around it and have made many delicious meals. I  do not have any fancy cooking items either. I have very basic kitchen supplies. I also live on a budget, so many of my meals are budget friendly and in my household going out to eat is a treat. 


I have a loving and supportive live-in boyfriend Mike. We have been together for 5 1/2 years and have been living together for 4 1/2 years. I also have a dog and cat. My cat Callie is 11 years old, a calico and very friendly. My dog Charlotte is a complete Momma's Girl and is 2 years old. Charlotte is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. Both Callie and Charlotte love to watch me cook and always hope I drop something for them to eat. 


This blog will be dedicated to mostly recipes but then again, I could always add other stuff that interests me. I love to go clothes shopping and finding good deals. I love Farmer's Market's and try to support local businesses. 


I am completely open to suggestions for recipes, tweaks to recipes, and to this blog. Feel free to write me a note. 


--Holly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Mini Sweet Peppers

I'm Still Here!

Low Carb Hash-Browns