Pork Chops with Mushroom Dijon Sauce



Ingredients:
  • 4 bone-in pork chops
  • Lemon pepper seasoning
  • 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
  • 1 cup sliced mushrooms
  • 1 can cream of mushroom soup
  • 1/4 cup of milk
  • 2 Tbsp dry white wine
  • 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
Directions:
  1. Season chops with lemon pepper.
  2. Heat oil in skillet. Add pork chops and cook until browned. Remove the pork chops. 
  3. Add mushrooms and cook until tender. 
  4. Add soup, milk, wine and mustard. Heat to a boil. Add pork hops. Cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
I found this recipe on Food.com. 

I also made myself a small salad with cherry tomatoes and cucumber. I had it with Annie's Honey Mustard dressing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Mini Sweet Peppers

I'm Still Here!

Low Carb Hash-Browns