The Tiny Kitchen

The pictures are not high quality and I just took pictures with my phone today but I wanted to give you an idea with how small and what I have to work with in my kitchen.


And here is my little stove top/oven...

Our refrigerator is not huge but it's also not like a tiny 'fridge you have in your dorm room. Thanks to always having leftovers, we NEED that space. 

I also got a simple hand mixer today. It was only about $7 at Walmart bu it should help me mix certain things. I do want a food processor but Walmart did not have any cheap ones today. I have had one before but it broke on me a few years ago and I never replaced it. One of these days my Mom and I are planning on going to Bed, Bath and Beyond and I will look there for one. It just needs to be cheap and small. If someone can recommend one to me I would greatly appreciate it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Mini Sweet Peppers

I'm Still Here!

Low Carb Hash-Browns