Broiled Crusted Tilapia & Easy Hollandaise Sauce



Lately I have been making recipes I have already posted on here which explains my lack of posting new recipes. I did make some tweaks to these recipes tonight. I made Curry Chicken with Broccoli and Cauliflower last night. I made a ton of veggies so we had some of those veggie leftovers for tonight's dinner. 


I found the recipes on the blog: yourlighterside.com 


The link to the actual recipes are:


Broiled Crusted Fish

yourlighterside.com/broiled-crusted-tilapia/

Easy Hollandaise Sauce
yourlighterside.com/recipe-low-carb-gluten-free-lazy-hoandaise-sauce/

Broiled Crusted Fish

Ingredients: 
  • 4-6 skinless tilapia filets
  • 1/4 cup butter, melted, dived
  • 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese (the original recipe is Parmesan cheese but I was all out)
  • 1/2 cup flax seed meal (you can use Parmesan cheese instead of this)
  • 2 TBS parsley
  • 1/2 TSP garlic powder
  • 1/2 TSP pepper
Directions:
  1. Arrange fish on a greased baking pan. 
  2. Brush with 2 TBS melted butter. 
  3. Broil for 5 minutes. Flip the fish and broil for 5 more minutes. The fish should easy flake with a fork to know when its done. 
  4. In a small bowl mix cheese, flax seed meal, parsley, garlic, pepper and Butter. Mix this well. 
  5. Sprinkle the mixture over the Fish and pat down flat. Broil for 4 minutes or until brown.
Nutritional Info
Makes 6 servings
Per serving
Calories: 185
Total Carbs: 1g
Fiber: 1g
Net Carbs: 1g
Protein: 19g
Fat: 12.1g

Easy Hollandaise Sauce
Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup mayonnaise (I used light)
  • 2 TSP lemon juice
  • 1/2 TSP pepper
  • 1/2 TSP garlic powder (my tweak)
  • 1/2 TSP paprika
Directions:
  1. Heat and serve. I used the microwave and just microwaved this for a minute. This is soooooo easy to make and complements the fish very nicely.
Nutritional Info (using regular Mayo and not light)
Makes 1/2 Cup Hollandaise or 4 TBS Servings
Per 2 TBS
Calories: 197.5
Carbs: 1.2g
Protein: 3g
Fat: 21.5g

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Mini Sweet Peppers

I'm Still Here!

Low Carb Hash-Browns