Beef Fajitas

Tonight I threw together a very easy dinner. I paired the Fajita's with some refried beans. Mike had a tortilla while I skipped my low carb tortilla and just ate the inner parts with sour cream, salsa and cheese. 






Ingredients:



  • Sirloin beef steak, cut into strips
  • 5 red, yellow and orange bell peppers
  • 1 small onion, chopped
  • 1 pound mushrooms, chopped
  • 1 fajita seasoning pack (yes, I'm lazy and did not make my own seasoning)
  • 1/4 cup of water
Directions:
  1. Heat a large skillet with Pam cooking spray
  2. Add the beef to the skillet till slightly brown
  3. Add the seasoning pack and 1/4 cup of water
  4. Add the veggies, cook until veggies are soft. 
  5. Serve and enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Mini Sweet Peppers

I'm Still Here!

Low Carb Hash-Browns